Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

The Journey Begins

Well, here it is!!! Finally, I got brave enough and took the plunge! Today was busy day here. My oldest son helped me put away the Christmas decorations while our two middle sons helped Daddy paint their old room downstairs. We are turning their old room into a study/guestroom. I'm so excited to see it finally becoming a reality! I picked a neutral colour for the walls (mellow mocha), so that I could fill the room with colour! Soon it will be filled with our library, tables for studying, legos, art, and puzzles plus a guestbed and a comfy chair for curling up and reading on a rainy day (guess we'll be reading a lot, since it always rains here!)

After thoroughly cleaning the lounge, and then lunch. I sat down for a little "me" time and after working on setting up my blog spot for an hour, Micah came over and turned off my computer! Everything gone! Hmmmm.....well, here it is anyway!

I hope to write about not only my family and all that we do, but to share my heart with you and be an encouragement. I 'm aiming for posting once a week. So here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment